Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday to my Molly Bear ...

Molly posing for Mom's "I have to get a birthday picture before you go to school" smile!

Molly wanted Kyle and I to walk her to school this morning.  She decided to turn around and throw a snowball ... perfect capture on my part.

There was just something about the expression on her face in this one that I liked.
There will be more pictures as the day unfolds, but I thought I would put a few up this morning.  Molly was so very excited for this day to come.  She was in rare form this morning.  Kyle and I were praying for her teacher today!  We are having a low key evening with just family and then she is having a small birthday party this Saturday ... she can't wait!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Cute pictures! So grown up suddenly...glad to have a blog post. Not complaining, just saying I miss the postings!