Friday, November 15, 2013

Jack turned 10 years old ...

I am tired of pictures ...

Can I joke around a bit? ...

A smile ...

If you are going to stick your tongue out ...

A natural face of Jack's ..

I am up to something ...

Never without a ball in hand -- even while blowing out the candles ...

Look at my giant cookie sandwich!
It was Jack's birthday TWO days ago, and I am just now getting the photos up on the blog.  It was a grand day.  Jack requested that we not walk him to school.  Jack requested that I NOT bring the camera to school when I brought his class treats to enjoy at the end of the day in honor of his birthday.  Jack had to wait a really long time to open up presents and handled like a really mature 10 year old.  Jack requested that he be able to stay up until at least 8:09pm so that he could celebrate really turning 10 years old.  Jack once again asked for molasses cookies for his birthday treat this year.  I do believe it is 4 years in a row if not for all of them!  This year he also asked for cream cheese frosting to be in the middle and on top.  I got a little carried away and the sandwiches were HUGE!  Don't worry -- in case you were -- the kids were not able to eat ALL of it in one sitting.

Here is to my 10 year old son!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jack. Love you bud!

Pops said...

Did you save one off the cream cheese frosted thing-a-ma-things for me?

sojourner said...

Such fun pics...real Jack expressions. My, how the years fly.