Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Jack's turn for memory lane ...



My firstborn baby!  Jack took awhile to decide to come into the world.  He was happy being inside of me, but come he did.  He weighed in at 10 pounds even and were we ever surprised that he was that big.  When I look at his first picture ... you know what I think -- he was born with rolls and look at those shoulders and the size of his hand!  The deadpan face is awesome even covered in poop still.  Can you tell it is Jack?  I can't really.  The second picture is one of my favorite -- so peaceful and serene.  He looks so little in this picture to me -- especially his head.  When I look at this picture ... you know what I think -- he had his calics from the get go.  They run strong in our family.  All four of the grandkids have them in the same spots -- way to go Grammy and Pops!  

My sweet sweet Jack ... happy 10th birthday to you!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

He looks SOOOO big in that first picture. We saw him really soon after you delivered...minutes. He looks like it took 3 hours of pushing to arrive, doesn't he? I cannot see Jack yet in these pictures. Both of them had such dark hair....which I do not remember.

Pops said...

OMG, it amazing how much both kids have grown as would be expected. It is hard for me to believe that you can't remember them when they were that small. You and Kyle should be very proud of both kids in the way they are maturing. Love them both!!!