Saturday, November 9, 2013

Molly's birthday PARTY ...

Molly wanted to have a small birthday party at the house making crafts.  Well, I am not always the best with parties but leave it to my mom to get the ball rolling with "pins" from Pintrest for me.  I discovered these two great ideas and Molly was on board.  Let the party begin -- and the crafting fun too!

Supplies ready to go ...

Girls hard at work ... 

Lunch plates set ... 

Group shot!

Finish products -- with a pose to boot!

Finish products on display for me to capture before they leave the party.
The projects were to have each girl paint their initial then mosaic a canvas board with tissue paper then adhere the initial for a new picture to hang on the wall.  The other craft was along the same thing -- take a vase and adhere the tissue paper to the vase to give a colorful translucent feel.  The girls had a good time doing it and didn't lose interest, which is what I always worry about.  Molly would like to go on and do her whole name and hang them on the wall, which I am all on aboard for doing!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Go, Pinterest! What a fun day for all of them....pretty group of girls!