Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The kids are still sleeping...

...and it is 4:20pm. I am not going to write long, because I do have to go wake up Jack, but it is those unexpected days when you are going to get a really good break that you don't realize you needed the break. I was feeling very busy and overwhelmed this morning. I need them to take a good nap, but this is unbelieveable and very welcomed. God knew I needed to have good sleepers. Thank you Lord. And yes, I do cherish these days of napping before they end! By the way, I put them down for a nap at 1:45pm.

3 comments:

sojourner said...

Each entry was a delight! Fun pics of Molly and Jack in the "tree" and wonderful pics of Miss E and Rynnie Lou! Of course, seeing the folks and us was a surprise! I cannot believe the product was so difficult to get out of the hair...what was it? Not good advertising! I think you look like....Gretchen! I have a hard time seeing the resemblance unless it is a profile, then I notice your similarity to ......I want to see what people say! Glad you got a long break.

Saratogarose said...

I loved nap times!!!! All my kids were great nappers....2-3 hours at least! Those are days I miss having complete quiet in the house!! Hope you have many more...you need it:) See you at the gym!

Malinda

pops said...

I wish I could take a nap....weel maybe when I hit 70 I can nap in the afternoon.