Thursday, April 10, 2008

Molly, the fairy ballerina princess...




Today we had some friends come over for a little play time, and the little girl (Naomi, 6 years old) was able to convince Molly to finally wear her wings, tutu, and boa for a good amount of time. I knew right away that I HAD to capture the moment, because it may not come around again for some time. Since Molly received these items, she really has not been interested in them. She has really become enamored with the idea of princesses and such, but I can't get her to dress up. She will only wear her princess shoes - and I think that is because they make so much gosh darn noise on the wood floor. Anyway, I thought she looked so cute with her striped pants under the tutu. Of course, she couldn't be all girl because when the tools came out she was right there ready to hammer away in her outfit.

2 comments:

sojourner said...

What a sweet princess! Love the bangs.

Caroline Little said...

Gretchen,
You're a blogger gone wild!!! Loved all your april posts. So fun to see everyone. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Perhaps I should bring the girls fairy outfits :). They are part of the daily wear here. Miss you guys.