Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A little explanation....

What follows is a lot of stuff. I did not mean to put so much on at once, but my computer has been out of commission the last several days. It is funny how tied to the computer and the internet I am since I am not on it very often and still and look at the screen wondering where to go and what to look at. I hope that you enjoy the pictures, and hopefully as spring continues to come our way I will have more pictures and stories to share with all of you. (Winter is a bleak and rainy season here that not much happens except the daily chores of the house - yeah for spring and parks!)

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Great pics...and I was there for most of them! Even the ones of Kyle and his children on the days of their births! What fun to enjoy them here. Love the tree pictures....they do look like Dr. Seuss pictures. Do a sketch of them, Gretchen.

Sarah said...

Gretchen - LOVE the Easter pictures! The kids are growing so much, I can't believe it! Hope you guys are starting to get good spring time weather - take care!