Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All boy, except...

...the shoes!! This is our friend, JT. He turned 3 about a week and half ago. He came over this morning for a playgroup that we were hosting at our house. His mom, Davina, was at an appointment so I was in charge of watching him. Some of our other friends arrived a little later. Molly was wearing some boots of another mom, and I looked around and JT had Molly's dress-up shoes on himself. I could not let the opportunity go by without taking a picture. I love the mix of camo pants with the girlie shoes. I told him to say cheese, and this is the picture I got. I love that at this age they will still play cross-genderly (I am not sure that is a word!). Jack is quick to say that he will not play with baby Betsy, but playing with shoes that are not your own are wonderful to a 3 year old. Thanks JT for letting me take the picture! Sorry you missed the moment, Davina!!

1 comment:

Davina Perret said...

Thanks! I love it. Kyle wants to know when we stop the cross-gender dressing?