Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A morning of Play-doh...


I am a bad mom, as I have said before. I don't often get the Play-doh out for the kids because it makes such a mess - one that I have to clean up because those little pieces really are hard for them to successful pick up! Well on Monday, I surprised the kids and said let's get the Play-doh out. They were more than thrilled to sit and play with it. Kyle was leaving for a trip to Mississippi for a week, and I needed to get his ironing done (notice the ironing board in the background). I thought the Play-doh would be a great distraction for them as I worked. I was not paying attention, and the table is what I looked up to see after I was done. They wanted to get out every color instead of creating things. They are still at that age where it is the most fun to get stuff out and spread it everywhere. They proceeded to mix the colors together to make things. It was a successful distraction for them while I ironed, and the clean up was not so bad even though the table does not make it look that way!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Hey, where is the furniture? I take it the store is replacing your pieces? When do you expect the new items...same kind?

Love the pics...cute red top along with the fun hair cut for Molly.