Thursday, April 29, 2010

Don't think I am weird...

...but I do love to talk about my plants in the spring. I may be weird about it, but each spring with the coming of the blooms and new leaves on things brings much talk about the beauty and what else I would like to have in my yard.

The other thing I discovered this year about spring that I love...are the bees. With the coming of the flowers on the blueberries, azaleas, and rhodies, brings many many working bees. What I love about them is that they don't care a thing about me walking around the plants picking at them. They are busy working and not caring about coming after me. Besides, I love the buzz that comes with their work.

If you don't care about plants, don't look at the other posts done today. And rest assured that I probably won't post about plants again this year!

2 comments:

granma said...

your comments remind me of the bee book that I had gotten Jack when he was small,,he buzzed for days!

sojourner said...

I love reading about your joy in the yard and the signs of spring! Don't stop. Do you remember the AIM testing....suggestion for you was Landscape Architect! Maybe they were right....