Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our white dogwood...



The first spring we owned this house our white dogwood did not bloom, and I was very disappointed.

Last year, it was beautiful in bloom.

This year, I think, it is just a beautiful. When I was thinking about taking a picture of it, I decided that I would not just snap a picture from a distance. I thought it would be interesting to stand at the trunk and look up. So...that is what I did! I think the pictures turned out pretty cool. I wish that I had photo shop to play around with it, but alas I don't - which is a good thing because then I know a lot of my time would be sucked into playing with pictures, and I do mean SUCKED out of time I already don't have to be playing on the pictures.

I digress back to the point...this dogwood brings me much joy when it is blooming. Maybe next year, you readers can come and visit and see all the wonderful whiteness for yourself. You are always welcome!

No comments: