Monday, April 5, 2010

An easter "couple"...

This is what Jack and Molly really wanted to do in front of the camera, but I tried really hard to get a good Easter photo for memories. What follows are my results...
I think this is a really funny picture of the two of them for two reasons... 1. Molly looks so serious - without a smile at all, 2. Jack has the "typical" head tilt that so many photographers tell you do it and no one knows why because when you look at the picture later in life it looks so very posed and silly!
Here is another picture of what they really wanted to do at home while I was MAKING them pose for the pictures.
A decent picture of them both - at least you can see they love each other with the arms around one another!
Smiles!

I had grand hopes of a family picture, but of course the day got away and it was forgotten and/or there was never a good time. I am going to try and get one when some of the flowers pop open, which looks like it will be soon! Kyle and I really do exist but I figure most people looking at the blog would rather see the kids than Kyle and myself. We don't change so much!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Molly is definitely looking more like Kyle in these pictures! With your coloring. Fun! I still think Jack looks like you....really they are both a complete "blend"...as it should be! Personalities, on the other hand, are showing up in each one as YOU and KYLE!

granma said...

These are so good. I sure hope they are not grown before I get to see them again...big heavy sigh!