Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oxy-clean....

The joy and amazing quality of Oxy-clean.  I soaked all of my running shirts in oxy-clean for a good 24 hours and it worked.  I decided that after it got the blood out of my white sweater after having put off cleaning it for a good two weeks that just maybe it could conquer the smell in my shirts.  I have been running alot lately, and I sweat.  I feel like I sweat more than other ladies out there.  I am wet when I am done, so my clothes don't have that great smell anymore.  I wash them, oh yes, I wash them but when I pull them out of the dryer - oh yes, they still smell.  So for the kind ladies that I run with weekly - know that I won't smell for the next couple of runs.  I don't promise that the smell won't come back, but for now there is something fresh wafting after me and not b.o.!

3 comments:

granma said...

Gretchen, you are hilarious! I can't imagine you smelling. Just think of all of the water weight that you are losing. Just keep hydrated though. Oxy-clean is a good product. I sometimes use it on the carpet and it works really good there too.

Davina Perret said...

Looking forward to it!!!!!

Job 77 said...

Are your running shirts made out of that quick-dry synthetic material? It dries fast, but seems to hold in the smell more than cotton. It's good to know about the Oxy-clean, because we have the same problem with our hiking shirts.