Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some late flower pictures...





We loved our pink rhodies this year.  I didn't get pictures of our purple rhodies, but they were wonderful this year.  The white rhodie pictured was the biggest and best this year.  It smells, which is always a fun treat because we do not have a lot of things that smell in our backyard.  My dad doesn't believe they smell, so I am hoping that one year I can talk him into coming for a visit during their bloom.  The yellow azalea was Kyle's favorite this year.  It was amazing, and this year I could smell the flowers.  Of course, all these flowers are gone now but we sure did enjoy them while they were around!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Truly amazing! The glorious yellow blooms on the trellis is wonderful! Every picture makes me jealous for such amazing blooms. My yard is pitiful this year due to hail daily for the past week!